Simple Website for Musicians
Looking for the ease of having a simple website?
A website that is easy to update, inexpensive, and that you own?
We created this website package so that musicians could have a professional, top notch website that they own!
- Modular sites that allow for e-commerce and dynamic calendars
- SEO ready
- No more “locked into contracts”
- No more “website going away” if you cancel your membership.
- No more “being at someone else’s mercy” to get your website changed or updated.
Features of the Simple Website for Musicians:
- Your own domain name.*
- A hosting account that you own.*
- Up to 5 pages, plus blog.
- Your photos and logo added, professionally edited and touched up.
- WordPress site, with comprehensive, custom template included.
- Mobile ready. (Most other sites charge you for this add-on, or don’t offer it at all.)
- Facebook widget, Reverbnation widget, or CD Baby widget included on site^
- And, the ability to build out the site as your music business grows!
Our Simple Sites are easy enough for you to update. (Or, we can do that for you too, for a very low monthly rate.) The best thing is – our sites let you add on e-commerce, video and audio.
Our fee for this comprehensive of a site is so low, we can’t put the price here. But, if you are serious about having a good site, for not much more than the other guys, contact us for a consultation.
* Domain name and hosting is an additional purchase by client. An account will be set up for client through GoDaddy.com. Client also has option to bring their own domain and hosting to the project. These fees are additional, due before project starts, and are not included in the package.
**Installment payments will be billed and received electronically, via credit or debit card.
^Widget requires that client has established account with Facebook, Reverbnation or CD Baby.
Portfolio examples: (Francis Dey, Storeygard Trio, Tragikly White Band)